Elauwit Networks, LLC ("Elauwit Networks") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, and specifically in accordance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3), Elauwit Networks will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Elauwit Networks service and at any Elauwit Networks managed communities (the "Site") if such claims are reported to Elauwit Networks’ Designated DMCA Agent identified below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Elauwit Networks’ Designated DMCA Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Elauwit Networks will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including notification, suspension and termination of services by end-user at the Site. Our policy is to notify an end-user at our Site a minimum of 3 times prior to any further action.
Please note that if you fail to comply with all the requirements of this section and of 17 USC § 512(c)(3) your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Elauwit Networks’ Designated DMCA Agent:
- DMCA Agent
Elauwit Networks, LLC
180 Meeting St, Suite 350
Charleston SC 29401
DMCA Counter-Notice of Alleged Infringement
If you believe that your content that was caused your access to be disabled is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright holder, the holder's agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a Counter-Notice containing the following information to Elauwit Networks' DMCA Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that was requested to be removed and for which access has been disabled because of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Alachua County, Florida, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a Counter-Notice is received by the DMCA Agent, Elauwit Networks may send a copy of the Counter-Notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against Elauwit Networks or the person who has posted allegedly infringing content, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten business days or more after receipt of the Counter-Notice.
Elauwit Networks Policy Regarding Repeat Infringers
Elauwit Networks does not condone or tolerate copyright infringement or any violation of the intellectual property rights of Elauwit Networks or of others. Elauwit Networks reserves the right to terminate the access and/or use privileges of any person who has been determined to be a 'repeat infringer.' Elauwit Networks reserves the right to define the criteria by which Elauwit Networks will determine that a person is a 'repeat infringer.' In the event that repeat infringer' is defined by statute, law, or regulation as applicable to 17 USC § 512, Elauwit Networks will adopt that definition as a minimum standard. Without limiting Elauwit Networks’ right to define 'repeat infringer,' as a general rule, Elauwit Networks will define a 'repeat infringer' as any person or entity about whom Elauwit Networks has received five or more DMCA Notices of Alleged Infringement. Elauwit Networks will take into account all relevant facts and circumstances when determining whether or not termination of access and/or use privileges of a 'repeat infringer' is appropriate.
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ELAUWIT NETWORKS TERMINATES ACCESS AND/OR USE PRIVILEGES OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, 'REPEAT INFRINGER' OR OTHERWISE, ELAUWIT NETWORKS IN NO WAY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE REMEDY AT LAW OR IN EQUITY AGAINST COPYRIGHT INFRINGERS OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS VIOLATORS, NOR WILL ELAUWIT NETWORKS INDEMNIFY OR PROVIDE LEGAL REPRESENTATION TO ANY ALLEGED INFRINGER IN ANY ACTION ARISING FROM THE ALLEGED INFRINGER’S USE OF ANY ELAUWIT NETWORKS WEBSITE OR SERVICE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY DESCRIBED IN THIS NOTICE.
What can customers do if they receive a DMCA notification of alleged infringement?
If you receive a DMCA notification of alleged infringement as described above, and you believe in good faith that you have been blocked by mistake or misidentification, then you may send a counter notification to Elauwit Networks designated agent using the contact information shown above. All counter notifications must satisfy the requirements of Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act.
Upon Elauwit Networks' receipt of a counter notification that satisfies the requirements of the DMCA, Elauwit Networks will provide a copy of the counter notification to the person who sent the original notification of claimed infringement and will follow the DMCA's procedures with respect to a received counter notification. In all events, you expressly agree that Elauwit Networks will not be a party to any disputes or lawsuits regarding alleged copyright infringement.