In most cases, when you connect to your property's Wi-Fi or Ethernet on your Mac computer, you can open a web browser and be redirected to the registration page. From there, you will follow the prompts to register your device. If you are not redirected, or if you would prefer to register your computer manually, you will need to Log Into Your Account. Once logged in, click the link to "Manage My Devices" and then the link to "Add a Device." You will need to enter your MAC address here and select "Mac OS X" as the device type to add the computer. Below is a list of instructions on locating MAC addresses on your Mac OS X machines. If you experience any difficulties locating your MAC address or logging into your account, please contact our Tech Support hotline.
Apple Mac OS X
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left part of your screen. Click on System Preferences.
- Under Internet & Network click on Network. The Network window will be displayed.
- On the left part of the window, click on Ethernet. It could already be selected; if not, choose it. It will have a green circle indicating your are connected.
- Click on the Advanced button. This will bring up another window with menu options.
- Click on Ethernet. The MAC address is called "Ethernet ID".