Because PlayStation Consoles don't have a traditional web browser, you will likely need to manually register the device in order to access the internet. To do this, you will need to Log Into Your Account. Once logged in, click the link to "Manage My Devices" and then the link to "Add a Device." You will need to enter your MAC address here and select "Game Console" as the device type. Below is a list of instructions on locating MAC addresses on your PlayStation machines. If you experience any difficulties locating your MAC address or logging into your account, please contact our Tech Support hotline.
- Load the Network Adaptor Startup Disc in your PS2. Make sure you have the network cable disconnected.
- Walk through the Start-Up CD until it starts testing your connection. Since the console is disconnected the test will fail.
- You can now press the select button which will display the MAC.
- Power up the PlayStation 3 without any disc in the drive.
- Once the PlayStation 3 operating system has loaded, select "Settings."
- Once you are in "Settings" select "Network Settings."
- When the "Network Settings" list appears, select the first option which is titled "Settings and Connection Status List."
- The physical address will be listed under "MAC Address."
- Start up your PlayStation 4 without a disk in the drive.
- Find theSystem Settings icon and select the X.
- ClickSystem Information and press the X.
- YourMac Address will display.