In most cases, when you connect to your property's Wi-Fi your Android device, you will be redirected to the registration page. From there, you will follow the prompts to register your device. If you are not redirected, or if you would prefer to register your computer manually, you will need to Log Into Your Account. Once logged in, click the link to "Manage My Devices" and then the link to "Add a Device." You will need to enter your MAC address here and select the appropriate device type. Below is a list of instructions on locating MAC addresses on Android devices. If you experience any difficulties locating your MAC address or logging into your account, please contact our Tech Support hotline.
Android Phones or Tablets
- In the bottom-right corner of the screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Swipe the Apps pages until you arrive at the page with the Settings icon. Tap on Settings.
- In the Settings menu under the Wireless and networks area, tap Wi-Fi.
- In the Wi-Fi menu, tap the three vertical circles or the MORE button in the top-right corner of the screen. A new menu should populate on the screen. Scroll down this menu and tap Advanced.
- In the Advanced menu, scroll down to the bottom and look for MAC address. This combination of 12 letters and numbers make up your device's MAC address.