If you are receiving a message on your television screen or aren't receiving all of your channels, check the following:
- Look to see if the coaxial (coax) cable is securely connected. The coax cable is the round ended cable with the metal barrel on the end that connects your television to the cable outlet on the wall.
- Ensure that the coax cable connects to the CABLE or ANTENNA port on the television, and from there to the connector on the wall outlet.
- Check to see if the power cord is securely plugged in to your television, and then into the wall outlet.
- Make certain that the television is turned on.
- On your television's settings, set the source or input to Cable or TV
If you are still not receiving the full lineup try these steps:
- Run a channel scan on the television. Instructions for performing a channel scan may be found on your television's Menu. Look for Setup, Channels or other related menus. Refer to your television's user's manual for more detailed instructions.
- Contact your television manufacturer's customer support team. They will be able to assist you in solving the problem.
- Contact our customer support team for additional assistance with this step.