Before you can use internet service on your laptop, notebook, smartphone, or other browser-based device, you need to create your account. To do this, simply complete the following steps:
1. Open a web browser to connect to the internet.
2. After connecting you will be automatically redirected to the account registration landing page.
3. When you get to the landing page, be asked to enter your email address, and you'll be given two options:
- Get Guest Access
- Register An Account
4. Select the second option to "Register An Account".
5. From there, follow the instructions for completing your account registration and browse away.
If you will be using more than one device to browse the internet, you will need to add them to your account. Check out How To Add Devices to do this.