Follow these steps:
- Ask your office administrator for your suite specific network name and password
- Make sure your Amazon Fire TV is on and connected properly
- Check that your wireless connection is turned on
- From the Home screen select Settings > System > WiFi
- Browse Available Networks and select your suite specific Network Name from those listed
- Enter the wireless password for your network using the keyboard that appears onscreen
- Select Home to resume using your Amazon Fire TV.
Note: If you don't see your network, select Join Other Network or Rescan to search for your suite specific network.